Supporter's Sign Up
Information & Advice
KENT COUNTY COUNCIL COMMUNITY WARDENS
KCC Wardens ........
- We aim to help the people of Kent to live safely and independently in their neighbourhoods and communities
- We are a trusted friend in the community, listening to and encouraging vulnerable residents, of all ages, to resolve problems and enhance their quality of life.
- We aim to promote a greater understanding of the cause and effect of anti-social behaviour and provide a uniformed presence to tackle it. We DO NOT have enforcement powers but if we can not solve your problem directly were will know someone who an.
- Areas that we have been able to assist with include; neighbourhood disputes, rogue traders and doorstop callers; flytipping; graffiti and abandoned vehicles; talks on Road Safety; Stranger Danger; Internet Awareness and How to tackle Bogus Callers. We have set up a variety of different projects which have included educating vulnerable residents in how to stay safe and warm, sports fun days; setting up youth clubs and other activities and an electrical safety project.
- We are also able to refer residents for home security, fire safety checks and other assistance they require.
Kent Community Wardens can be contacted via the website www.kent.gov.uk/community wardens
Warden Supervisor (Maidstone) Janet Greenroyd Call 07773 397131 Email email@example.com
District Support Warden Dawn Riach-Brown Call 07773 397 125 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coxheath to be advised in case of need refer to Warden Supervisor or Deputy Support Worker
Loose, Boughton Monchelsea & Chart Sutton Liz Lovatt Call 07813 712 107 Email email@example.com
Harrietsham & Lenham Martin Sherwood Call 07977 981 993 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Headcorn Stuart Ellesmere Call 07969 583 923 Email email@example.com
Marden & Staplehurst Mira Martin Call 07969 584 179 E mail firstname.lastname@example.org